We can provide training courses on all of the technical, commercial and regulatory aspects of grid connections. Training courses are delivered by Rory Mullan and have previously been completed both in the UK and Ireland. Rory regularly provides training programmes for the IWEA Wind Skillnet programmes.
The training courses provide a detailed overview of the Grid Connection process as well as giving an overview of the Irish Electricity Systems and its operation. Topics which would typically be covered in a one day training session can include:
- Introduction to the Irish Grid and Electricity Industry
- Processing of Connection Offers
- Connection Method and Costs
- Dedicated and Shared Connection Examples
- Constructing your Connection
- On-Going Grid Factors
- Constraints and Curtailment
- Constraint Reports
Rory is highly recommended by IWEA for his informative and interesting training sessions.